User Image

*sniff* It's a beautiful day, Gaians! Oh, don't mind me. I always *sniff* cry at weddings. I'm just a hopeless romantic when it comes to sharing property and expenses. It's like, if you marry someone who stacks gold bars to the ceiling, you never have to work again. Think about it: Unlimited naps! It's just-- it's so inspiring. A new start, a new future, and some fabulous new fashion, too! Oh, just look:

User Image

User Image Eternal Bonding comes in many shapes and forms. I guess a wedding outfit is supposed to be a black tux and a white dress, but where's the fun in that? Check out this chance item for a shot to score some fantastic formal finds like the romantic new Dearest Hanayome, Modish Couture Groom, Miss Desolate Spring, Rose Bride, and Gilded Immortal Veil! If you're lucky, you might also come across some amazing new user-designed items: Nietono no Shana by Shanasaur, The Almighty's Cloud by Skags, Glorious Hunger by Aizikan, or Eternally Jacked Up by Renaissance, designed in memory of the late user The_Freak87.

With all of these precious prizes to be plundered, it's no wonder people are getting hitched left and right! Stop by La Victoire to tie the knot with the charming Eternal Bonding. Hey, don't you need something blue for luck? I know a very fortunate Kitten Star in need of a cushy mansion, y'know.

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!