User Image

Hey Gaians!

It's been a good long while since I've managed to shock and amaze you with another of my extra-rare super sweet La Victoire sales! So consider today your lucky day when I announce that all of these fabulous chance items are discounted for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image The Old Ice Fishing Hole bundles are 40% off for a limited time only! Go fishing to reveal some fabulous treasures! You might win the Foxy Bundle, Envious Green Bundle, Asian Food Bundle, Detached Demoness, Siolfor Conjuring, Unapologetic Sorry, Nihonzaru, Shiva's Wings, Icy Polar Tear, up to one trillion gold, or even some free Gaia Cash!

User Image

User Image Love Trunk bundles are 30% off for a limited time only! The Love Trunk will creak open to reveal an astounding array of La Victoire favorites in some lovely and irresistibly romantic hues like the delicate Eternal Edebel, Fragments of You, Counterfeit Betrothed, Magical Matchmaker, Minimal Red, Pale Immortal Veil, or Ambitious Wishful Cheating, among tons more gorgeous prizes! You could also win the Mini Golden Ticket!

User Image

User Image Sweet Candy Hearts bundles are 30% off for a limited time only! Open up a Sweet Candy Hearts and choose between gold or lovely items like Lavender Bride, Eve's Wings, Heartfelt Rosette and exquisite Radiating Cottontail. Each Sweet Candy Heart is special and comes with its own affectionate note. If you happen to find a note from Jet the Kitten Star you will win up to 100,000 Gaia Cash!

Scoot your way over to La Victoire to take advantage of these spectacular deals before it's too late!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!