User Image

Hey Gaians! Look really closely into this shiny doohickey. The light goes in, but it comes out...different. The light hitting it is normal, but the light coming out is a lovely rainbow! Now, I'm not sure if science has a way to explain this phenomenon, but I definitely have some major theories. Like, maybe this sparkly little thingamajig has a bunch of super colorful rewards crammed inside!

The best part is that the chances to win the Project Prism Ticket have been increased to 75 times the normal rate for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image I knew it! The Crystal Prism is full of beautifully colored treasures! Not only can you smash this perplexing whatnot to receive a fabulous set like the Blazing Blue Bundle, Prized Possessions, Elegant Fighter, and Topaz Millennium, but you also have a shot at winning up to one trillion gold! I've also heard a rumor that the elusive Project Prism Ticket, which can be exchanged for the opportunity to work with a Gaia artist to recolor six poses of an existing Evolving Item!

I guess I don't fully understand the physics of this galaxy.

That's okay, Cygnus! Lucky for you, the wonderful Crystal Prism will be waiting for everyone in La Victiore. Stop by to study it as a scientific oddity, or perhaps to win some absolutely fantastic rewards! See you soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

More Details

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!