Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello and welcome!

Quote:
Items

Long, long time ago when the Cash Shop was still young, you guys released the Mint Frilled Hat through an item generator. I'm curious if we're ever going to see the other items in mint that are part of that set, such as the Sweet Lace dresses and skirts. I wouldn't mind seeing the set in either Loyal's or even Mecha Neko considering that the Mint Frilled Hat came from a RIG.

We can look into the possibility of including mint recolors in a future Gold Shop grab bag, but at the moment we don't have plans to recolor the rest of the set in mint.

Quote:
Events/Items

Could we have a CrosStitch contest for accessories? The theme would be left open, or could be simply "your dream accessories", and would prevent people from actually making clothes: which means no shirts, no dresses, no coats, no pants, no shoes.... just items which are considered as accessories which are there to add more personality to outfits.

It could be brooches or pins, jewelry (like necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, anklets, tiaras -- maybe?), shoe clips, ties, glasses (on head or in the face)...

Edit: On a second thought, maybe leaving shoes could be nice since there's a few fun possibilities which could be done. It's all suggestions anyway, so what's allowed or not would be left to you to decide

We currently don't have any plans for a CrossStitch contest. When we're ready to host another contest, we'll put 'accessories' on our idea list. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Features/Items
??? I don't know where this falls.

I would like clarification on Verge's SDPlus box rules. The rules state that for the second pose, we cannot make our doll be a pet or an animal and that it must be our avatar. Does this mean we cannot have one pose our human avatar and the other pose our animal avatar?

Also, can we make SDPlus dolls for Paws? Or are they only for human use?

This means that you cannot design a pet, akin to what is granted by a Ruby ticket, using your Custom Verge SDPlus Box. You can (and are encouraged to!) create a secondary pose using your paw avatar.

Additionally, yes, you can make your SDPlus for paws but it will not have a human counterpart if you choose to make the doll for the animal base. Please choose carefully!

tems/Features

Quote:
Can we maybe get the ability to wishlist game items? For example being able to wishlist the rare fish needed for wing crafting, or inks needing for body dye crafting would be immensely helpful.

So many times I've gone to wishlist a game item only to remember with dismay I'm unable to.

Quote:
In the shop Prize & Joy it shows how much Gold you have and how many Tickets you have at the bottom, would it be possible to get a total Token amount down there too?

We should be able to do these, we'll need to do a bit more investigation first.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will be tipped to let you know they've been seen! They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Okay, now that the shameless plug is out of the way...

Features

Has any progress been made on fixing the glitch where we can't use the new Achievement Titles "Rina's", "Moira's", "Devin's" or "Carl's" because the apostrophes screw up the code?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

This Achievement

Thread Killer
100 Points
User Image
"Be the last person to reply to an active thread with over 100 posts for at least 24 hours."
'Kill' a thread of 100 posts or more by being the last person to reply for 24 hours.

I asked why this was removed a few weeks ago and got my answer.

Now since you all said that it was removed likely for it causing spam, can you bring it back and make it to where we can only achieve it if we meet the requirements in the Chatterbox?

Since you know the chatterbox is for spam anyway.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )
Features/Games

Hello Gaia Staff!

I have a question/request about Booty Grab. This is not about asking for new fish or anything like that.

As you know, Booty Grab is a game on Gaia. Since it is a game, why not have Booty Grab featured in 'Games' on Gaia? Booty Grab would get a lot more attention that way and having Booty Grab featured in 'Games' would really benefit tank owners a whole lot!

That's all I wanted to ask! Thank you! C:

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Would you consider increasing the number of characters allowed in our signatures? I'd like to be able to display banners for all my BG guilds I am in, and even with tinyurl it's not possible.

Question is originally by Furbish Lousewort

Unstoppable Krampus

Events
Does GC spent in the gold shops still count towards the spending tiers? I always used to buy something for 2-3 GC to bump myself up into the next prize, but last month I tried it and noticed that my gold shop purchase wasn't counted for the tier, even though the transaction went through successfully. Was this an intentional change, and if so why?

Enduring Spirit

Question Category: Events or Features maybe?

I have a friend here on Gaia who met her (now) husband on Gaia, they've been together for 4 years now, 2 of them married. I thought this was a really sweet story, I was wondering if there was anything that could be done around V-Day on the site to honor them or do a little feature about them?

I think it's something really special, that they managed to find love and companionship on Gaia.

Invisible Phantom

i want a pie

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Will you please re-release some of the older sponsored items?
The Skittles items were really popular, I would like to own...
Skittles Skinny Jeans
Skittles Crazy Core Shower
Skittles Rainbow Wristbands
Skittles Rainbow Scarf
And plenty of others like the Celebrity Snare stuff and MTV stuff.
But there's hardly any left in circulation and whats left is outrageously inflated.
Maybe you can add them to RIG's as rare drops or stick them in the daily chance or dumpster.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Features

Do you think zOMG summons will ever go into towns? People did pay real money for them. gonk

I want a landshark after me. emo

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

Items

Are the other March items and Social items ever going to be converted to the Paw base? emo

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Hello guys! Thanks for doing another week of AtS.
        Surprisingly I am not here to ask about yellow things... yet..

Items
        I know the rules say one question per post, but these two are directly related and might as well be paired together.

What's up with the Golden Scissors rig? Either the base odds are exceptionally terrible, or winners of the Custom Cut ticket are doing a good job at keeping hush. The only publicly known winner got theirs during the x25 chance increase (which happened under 24 hours ago).
        Why did you guys elect not to tell how many tickets could be won, or how many were left in the announcements?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff