User Image
User Image

Wahoo, Gaians! I am feelin' PUMPED! If I don't have the energy of a small solar system, I at least have the energy of a kid at one of those arcade-slash-pizza joints where they load 'em up on sugar and tokens and set loose their mischief on the world. I could run a marathon! To heck with that; I could run, bike, and swim my way though at least a dozen triathlons. You feel? If you want to keep up with me today, you'll have to start by taking inventory of what's new in La Victoire! (I've already counted and recounted the stock at least 30 times.) Take a look:

User Image

User Image Wow! The [Animal] Diamondback Lion Scales were designed by the super-talented user Kid Jak! Look at how adorable and vaguely menacing this fur makes Paws look. I love it! Or...perhaps fear it. Are the two mutually exclusive?

For some fishy fun, stop by La Victoire to snatch up this Limited Quantity masterpiece before it swims away in a rush of scales and slashes on February 12th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out completely.

User Image

User Image Not to be outdone, the dapper Indie Inamorato is hitting the stage with some clever style. For the worldly blogger, keeping up on the latest fashion trends is as easy as scanning your favorite OOTD hashtags!

To keep your aesthetic nice and sharp, visit La Victoire before this Limited Quantity treasure leaves the shop on February 9th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

User Image

User Image The Simply Goddess Bundle is an elegant collection of garb suited for the most noble of fashionistas. Pop open this dainty box to receive the radiant Heaven’s Gate High Priestess, the new Divine Eminent, Protector of the Damned, and the stunning Solitary Goddess of the Moon!

Check out the Simply Goddess Bundle from a closer vantage point by visiting La Victoire before it leaves the shop on February 9th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

User Image The Monthly Assortment Chiyome Bundle contains a fabulous five copies of the amazing new chance item Monthly Assortment, along with the absolutely brilliant Chiyome's Blight!

Open up a Monthly Assortment to win some absolutely amazing new recolors of some of our favorite past Monthly Collectibles! This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on the the gorgeous new user-designed items: Nostalgic Scarf by Sp0nges, the majestic Carmine Imperator by Caius Aurelianus, Kittyluna Blue Headphones by KittyIuna, Ultimate OMG Hat by Drokss, and the glorious Tiamat the Dragon by Dlin! These fantastic items are just a quick trip to La Victoire away! Check out the Monthly Assortment Chiyome Bundle for some brand new items before it leaves the shop on February 9th at 9:59 AM PST or before it sells out completely!

Alright, Gaians! I'd stay and chat, but I just don't know if I have the willpower to stand still long enough to hold a conversation that isn't about explosions. If you'll kindly excuse me, I'm off to patch the roof of the shop, visit each and every friend of mine, start next year's holiday shopping, and pretty much any other thing I can cram into 24 hours. Visit La Victoire to join me! Or to check out these fabulous items, of course. See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!