User Image

Greetings, Sciencers! As you know, most animals on this strange yet endearing planet have a particular time of the year when they prefer to partner off. Mating season is not a trend in humans, but I do like to point out the scientific parallels between a traditional mating season and our yearly Valentine's Day celebrations. It's peculiar, isn't it? Research can reveal so much, but has no evidence that supports the reasoning behind romance flourishing in mid-February. On that note, it is important to realize that not every participant of the season even intends to find a romantic partner. Personally, I've no time for dating. Science is my only love interest, and we've a relationship built on trust, passion, and experimentation. Quite healthy! Likewise, the fantastic new Evolving Item currently undergoing study at the EI Labs has many a Valentine's tale to tell. Let's observe:

User Image

User Image My Bloody Valentine
    There once was a lovely vampire
    Quite a sight in her bedroom attire
    Draculette she was named
    Round the world she was famed
    To inflame countless ladies' desire.

"Oh, I've no one to kiss," she does whine,
    "No pretty necks upon which to dine."
    Paging through old love letters
    Some ex-flames she remembers,
    Many beauties she called Valentine...

Ooh, such a gripping story! I'm unsure of how to record it, scientifically, but I think that a subject exhibiting such charisma and mysterious allure should really be studied a tad more intently. Perhaps we'll have to hire more interns for the task! Happy day! I love interns! They work for free, the volunteer as test subject for free, and they leave me free to go exploring while they do the tedious lab work. Ah, I can feel my heart warming already. I guess it really must be the season for affection! Of course, you'll simply have to wait until next week to reach the next milestone in the tale of My Bloody Valentine. You can pick up your own prototype version in La Victoire in the meantime. Keep studying, Scienteers!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!