User Image
User Image

Man, Gaians. I know that it may seem as though I'm always hungry, but today is especially a testament to my extreme morning cravings. It doesn't help that some of the stupendous new arrivals that have mysteriously popped into the shop today are mouthwateringly tantalizing. Try not to drool too much as you peruse our latest banquet of new items and bundles!

User Image

User Image Coy Kohaku loves swimming, shining, and being superbly stylish. She also loves filtering air through an efficient system of gills! Ah, wait-- Maybe I have her confused with an actual koi? Let's see if Kohaku will roll over for a few flakes of fish food, and then we'll have our final answer!

Stop by La Victoire to see this pristine marine-dweller in person (or at least through the glass of an aquarium) before she leaves the shop on January 26th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as she sells out! Man, why do I always mistake people for fish? I need to stop hunting my friends. On that note, try not to look too appetizing when you get here.

User Image

User Image Glorious Rabbitan has been hopping about the shop all day! She looks quite surly compared to most of my guests with twitchy wigglers and fluff thumpers, but it's impossible to deny that this radiant rabbit has the elegance and class of a thousand lesser bunnies. In fact, she squashes them flat!

Stop by and introduce yourself to this beautiful bun bun before she leaves the shop on January 26th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as she sells completely out! It might be sooner than you think: She sure makes herself comfortable fast, and I'm running out of hot cocoa!

User Image

User Image Listen closely to hear the Mighty Thunderstorm Bundle crackle and sizzle! It's terrifying and gorgeous, not unlike my natural predatory self. Pop open this bundle for the striking new Dark Thundercloud Couture and Haute Fiery Voltage! What's more, you'll receive the astounding never-before-seen Merry Holly and Obsidian Thunder Strike!

You can pick up Merry Holly and Obsidian Thunder Strike separately by visiting La Victoire, but you'll miss out on a fabulous package deal! Gear up in your best rainy wear and come on down to La Victoire to capture this elusive bundle before it leaves the shop on January 26th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

User Image The Dainty Days Celestial Sorbet Bundle contains a delectable five copies of the darling Dainty Days chance item, along with the fabulously new exclusive item: Celestial Sorbet Social! I think this is my absolute favorite Social yet! It's definitely the tastiest, that's for sure.

Celebrate some Dainty Days by picking up this latest chance item for a shot at winning fabulous new steals like BRAIN'S PRINCESS or In BRAIN's Arms We Trust designed by user Ladyshi, Adrian's Wings designed by user ADiTaMi, Best Alchemized Wings designed by I WOKE UP LIKE THIS', or Blade of the Blind designed by Yami Tsukuru! Snag your Dainty Days Celestial Sorbet Bundle before it fades away on January 26th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out completely!

*slurp* I-- uh, well, that's not drool! I just got a little rain on my face from all the stormy new items! It just happened to land on my chin. What do you know about thunderclouds, hm? Are you a meteorologist? If you want to continue debating this matter, you'll simply have to visit La Victoire and observe these fantastic new additions from a much closer vantage point. See you soon, Gaians!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!