User Image

Hey, Gaians! It's a shame, but not everyone can have perfectly coiffured and luxurious locks like mine. My fur is completely unique, and only me and a few thousand other Kitten Stars have it! Not just anyone can reach the pinnacle of sleekness and shininess. It takes a special something. Something...magical!

User Image

In fact, I think a Magical Transformation is just what you need! Try it out for a a whole new hairstyle courtesy of an adorable and heroic transformation sequence that your enemies mysteriously choose not to interrupt during battle. How polite! The mystical new you in the mirror might be rocking the fabulous new Pitiless Handsome Vigilante’s Hair, Adorable Perky Trainee's Cute Lock, Neo Queen's Fiery Lunar Locks, Chilly Spirited Amnesiac, or even the astounding Seraph's Lovely Locks! Tons more styles are available, too!

Pop that toast in your mouth and don't be late for destiny! Come on down to La Victoire to begin the Magical Transformation and score a fantastic new hairstyle suited for kicking butt on the streets and on the catwalk! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!