User Image

Heya Gaians! When you wanna know what's hip and happenin', where do you turn to? I used to think that the only reliable way to stay on top of the latest trends right when they were taking off was to consult some kind of mystical prophet, but lately I've been hearing rumors that there's some new, instant way to see what the hottest new buys of the day are! As it turns out, it's by checking out what's new in La Victoire! I should have known!

User Image

Tricky Vixen is a cute fox girl with just a hint of mischief about her! Dangerously cute, in fact. I'd keep an eye on this one: There's gotta be something sinister lurking under that cute winter wear and absolutely adorable expression! No critter can be that perfect and darling without some kind of catch. Ah, except me of course! Maybe I've been a tad too harsh in my rampant jealousy of all things with tails slightly fluffier than my own.

This charming dear will be brightening my shelves until she leaves La Victoire on January 8th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as she sells out completely!

User Image

Beyond Wintermint and Purrsuasion Scene are as different as night and day, or, well, minty fashionistas and black cats. These fabulously detailed new recolors of some of our most beloved sets are an absolute delight to have about the shop! Despite their less than civil bickering, these adorable new additions manage to make each and every ensemble look nothing less than excellent!

Stop by La Victoire to get your hands on the stunning Beyond Wintermint and Purrsuasion Scene before they leave the shop on January 8th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out!

User Image

The Great Race Rematch Monkey Bundle contains a fabulous five copies of my competitive new chance item The Great Race Rematch, along with the awe-inspiring new exclusive item: The Monkey's Clever Game!

Attend The Great Race Rematch and watch all your favorite entrants give it their all! There are some amazing participants taking center stage, and they're bringing with them some fabulous rewards like the wonderful [Animal] Grouchy Cat, Great Dour Ox, Chuchu Dash, Shuaijan Calculation, [Animal] Cutie Saddle Bronco or even the absolutely stunning Schoolboy's Skin designed by Twinky Dave and Alleycat's Glamor by Zero Dream. Stop by La Victoire to get your own The Great Race Rematch Monkey Bundle and seek some astounding new prizes!

Are you all caught up on today's fashion forward news, Gaians? I've consulted the various oracles and I can assuredly report that tomorrow's trends will be...revealed tomorrow, of course! Ha! So you'd better check back and have another nice hangout session with my and my good buddy Cygnus. Don't forget to visit La Victoire! See you soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!