User Image

Hey Gaians! Here's a quick recap of all the amazing new whatnots that have just popped into La Victoire today! Some are a bit more dynamic (and terrifyingly intimidating) than the othes, but each one of them is a fabulous new release that deserves tons of love and attention. It's just hard taking care of all these guests at once. Some of them are so demanding!

User Image

Sleek Feline Thief and Definite Inspector are certainly a confusing pair. This crimson clad couple is always chasing each other down and trying to pin crimes on one another. For being an Inspector, that dapper detective sure struggles with trying to catch his beautiful burglar target in the act! Luckily, their rivalry has been suspended for the short time they're co-inhabiting La Victoire. Although, I've heard that someone did steal the cookies from the cookie jar...

Stop by La Victoire to solve the mystery before they leave the shop on December 18th at 9:59 AM PST! I'll tell you this much: Couldn't be me!

User Image

The Frozen Repose Flawless Bundle contains a staggering 5 copies of the fantastic Frozen Repose: Awakening, which launches you right into the best possible endings and rewards from my delightful chance item Frozen Repose! It also include the darling new exclusives: Flawless Princeless Princess and Sweet Frost Maiden!

Open up a Frozen Repose and follow the saga of Sandman. What you walk away with could be the stunning Devious Foxy Spirit, Frigid Jackalbeast, Cherry Red Reindeer, Frosty Winter Loppie, Sandman's Guilt, Jack's Nightmare, or even the delightfully charming (and yet still somehow so intimidating) Fafnir March! You might also find yourself soaring away on Athena's Wings, designed by Gaian Jam00n, or even the adorable and exceedingly rare Baby Fafnir the Dragon! Snag this amazing exclusive bundle before it sells out or leaves La Victoire on December 18th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

The Winter Wear Breezy Bundle contains a delightful ten copies of the fabulous new mini chance item Winter Wear, along with the darling new exclusive Breezy Semester! And boy is it accurate. The wind has been so strong today that I think even the icicles hanging from the gutters are rattling like wind chimes! Or maybe Cygnus has taken up the xylophone.

The awesome Winter Wear is chock-full of snuggly and soft new digs to keep you thawed and adorable! Open it up for a chance at the delightfully snug new Winter Retaliator, Flame Fox, Warme Peppermint Chocolade, Snug Mori, Frosted Devotion, or even the darling Some Bunny to Love The Most and Ragged Chill! Very lucky Gaians can also snag the stunning new OH MY GOLD (OMG) designed by user drinking12, Trollcandy Pink Headphones by lost in the rhythm, or Toxic Lestelle by Mikaru-san9! Wow! Pick up the Winter Wear Breezy Bundle before it sells out or leaves the shop forever on December 18th at 9:59 AM PST!

How do you like those new arrivals, Gaians? Pretty astounding, right? Well let's throw a metaphorical cherry on top (since I don't have any actual cherries big enough) and discount some of our favorite items!

Bundles of Cavern Depths, Let's Build A Snowman, Louie's Winter Date, and Charming Companions are all discounted for a limited time only! Yippee! And hey, let's throw in Super Golden Box and Deluxe Golden Box at a discount, too! It's a little gift from me to you! Enjoy!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!