User Image

Hello again, Gaians!

It's always a pleasure to run into you. Well, usually! I guess I've become so used to sharing all my amazing new items with you that when I see you out of context-- like say, at the grocery store, or when you visit unexpectedly, I guess it's a little disconcerting. I feel like I always have to do my very best to please you, Gaians! Of course, it's not that tough, seeing as how naturally being impressive tend to come to us Kitten Stars. In fact, you probably thought you caught me unprepared right now, didn'tcha? Guess again! I've got stunning new Limited Quantity Item right here! Check it out:

User Image

Lamenting Lady Lucie is decked out in gorgeous, rich tones. I've seen places literally devoid of all light, out in the far reaches of the galaxy, and even the vastness of space itself could hardly hold a candle to how luscious this inky black set is! If you dare to dance with the beautiful Lamenting Lady Lucie, you may find yourself completely entranced. Or, well, maybe just totally outmatched. Have you taken any lessons?

Stop by La Victoire to swing and foxtrot your way into the heart of the Lamenting Lady Lucie before she leaves the shop on December 14th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as she sells out! That's all for now, Gaians, but stay tuned for the next update from La Victoire!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!