User Image

Hiya Gaians! There are a lot of amazing new things in the store today, so I'll try not to overwhelm you with this quick little gush about how much I love my fantastic new bundles! Check 'em out!

User Image

The Checkmate Dominion Queen Bundle contains a fabulous TEN copies of my beloved new chance item Checkmate Dominion, along with two fabulous and brand new exclusives: Ocher Queen Endgame and Pure Bishop Infantry!

Open up Checkmate Dominion and regardless whether your role is life is akin to that of a pawn, knight, bishop, rook, queen or king, you'll be insanely thrilled to receive a fantastic and totally brand new recolored masterpiece like Crimson King Endgame, Pure Bishop Mage, Matriarch Knightingale, Navy Queen Endgame, or even the absolutely stunning Checkmate Defense!

User Image

The Librarian Bundle is smart, sassy, and full of fantastically bookish equippables like Belletristic Beauty, Augury of Silence, Executive Librarian, Modish Pageturner, The Literate Bibliothecary, and the wonderfully new exclusive Owly March! Who? Owly March, I said! pffftshh, I'm hilarious.

You can pick up Modish Pageturner and The Literate Bibliothecary separately, but you'll miss out on the delightful exclusive and a lovely deal!

Visit La Victoire before these amazing new bundles completely sell out or leave the shop on December 9th at 9:59 AM PST! Owl be working on more puns until you get here. It'll be a hoot!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!