User Image

Hey Gaians!

It's a bit late to start your holiday shopping, but I know all of you procrastinators are dawdling as usual! So I'll give you a hand and slash tons of prices in La Victoire today. Consider it an early gift from your best pal Jet and his surly sidekick Cygnus. Oh.. that's a sharp glare. Maybe not "sidekick" per se... Let's start by throwing some shiny things in the mix:

User Image Infinite Gold Grab Bag Plus is an insane 75% off! SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT! This deep discount is only available for a short time!

User Image Super Golden Box and Deluxe Golden Box are discounted for a limited time only!

Meowz! Let's see what other fantastic bargains I have you today:

User Image

Open up a Bundleception to receive a stunning bundle like the Chocolate Bundle, Primrose Path Bundle, Stellar Dawn Bundle, Dapper Bundle, Scythe Bundle, or even the Punishing Bundle! It's like some kind of dream! Perhaps even a dream within a dream! If you're very lucky and you reach the inky depths of Bundleception, you might even win the Royal Treasury Bundle! Open that up for the Mystery Ticket chance item, Perfect Parcel, Astra: Golden Sparkle, [Animal] Angelic Halo, Halo Happiness Bundle, Angelic Bundle, Nitemare Bundle, DJ Studio Headphones, Bronze Medal, and an Angelic Halo! Bundles of Bundleception are discounted for a limited time only!

User Image

Try Let's Build A Snowman! Every step you take closer to creating the perfect snowman puts the whole structure in a little more peril. If you manage to totally complete your darling snowman, you can win some awesome rewards, like the stunning Astra: Dark Mini Nitemare Wings, Pawsitive Countenance, Spector Shoujo, Shy Arms, Boîte à chapeau Bundle, or even the legendary Chain Wallet! Not only that, but there's a chance to walk away with up to 10000 Gaia Cash, or trillions of gold! Bundles of Let's Build A Snowman are a stunning 30% off... for now!

Hurry on down to La Victoire to take advantage of these once in a lifetime bargains! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!