User Image

How's it going, civilians? After a long night of pondering my place in the world, I've decided that along with being a completely and totally fabulous shopkeeper at the best store ever, I could really start a strong career as an assassin. I mean, think about it: I'm adorable! You would never suspect me! Anyways, I hired the best stealth shooter in town to give me a few lessons.

User Image

Gale Sniper is as swift, deadly, and totally stylish. This adorable assassin is about the most charming hired gun to ever drop through my skylight on a wire. If there were, say, some sort of world where all of this was just some kind of sick multiplayer murder spree in something marketed as a fun way to relax, I would have to agree that this kick-butt sniper is about the coolest class around! But of course that's entirely hypothetical. I'm not sure how well my lessons are going, though-- when your teacher calls you a "scrub," is that a good thing or a bad one?

Stop by La Victoire for a meet and greet with the awesome Gale Sniper before this suave shooter leaves the shop on December 8th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out! See you soon, Gaians! In my crosshairs, that is. (Don't worry, it's just a rubber band gun until my training ends, then it goes up to water. After that, water with a dash of hot sauce! And one day, maybe even tomatoes. Then my illustrious career as Jet the HitKitten begins.)

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!