User Image

Aloha, Gaians! I know it's a little too cold and nippy outside to sound to greet you so tropically, but I'm just tickled pink over how amazing these stunning new guests are! It's changed my whole outlook on this chilly season. It's like, what's four or twelve feet of snow when you have totally stylish new friends to enjoy some hot cocoa with?

User Image

Meowgical Novice is still in training, and much like any other intern, needs to be taught discipline! That's why we've had this cute magical crusader delivering us snacks and toasty warm drinks all day long. It builds character! This adorably spunky apprentice is doing a great job, and gaining some absolutely invaluable experience. Gee, maybe I'll hire the kid and give poor Cygnus a few days off for a vacation!

Where would I go? Every planet in this solar system is equally as doomed as the last. Another hot cocoa, please.

Uh, good point. I guess. But I wonder what Glitching Lurker might have to say about that! This charmingly monochromatic sneakster has been creeping around just out of sight for a while now. I don't think this gorgeous recolor has been hurting our darling Novice, but I also wouldn't consider swapping the salt and sugar shakers a form of helping either. Can I please get another tea over here?!

Trudge your way over to La Victoire, if you're daring enough to brave this weather! We'll be here with some amazing deals and the stunning Meowgical Novice and Glitching Lurker until they leave on December 8th at 9:59 AM PST or whenever they sell out! See you soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!