User Image

Yay, Gaians!

It's Flash Sale time again, and I couldn't be happier! Yippee! Wahoo! YES!! I think I've gotten a little over obsessed with following the latest Flash Sale updates! It's like I can't help but tune in every time I sense an update coming! This one's the best yet! Take a look:

User Image

Unforgettable Eclectic Lapin: "Speak to the woods. She listens and answers." How crpytic! I sure love the mysterious aura surrounding this adorably colored ponytail and ear combinations! Do you think I can get the woods to sing karaoke with me?

The Rosamund Bundle contains a massive stash of great Rosamund releases! Check it out for Rosamund's Passion, Rosamund's Devotion, Rosamund's Redemption, Rosamund's Yearning, Rosamund's Revenge, Rosamund's Rage, Rosamund's Corruption, Rose Legend, Rosamund's Allure, and Rosamund's Grace! That's a mouthful and a pocketful of Rosamundy goodness!

Remember, this amazing deal will only be available until November 30th at 5:59 AM PST! That's just a few short hours!

Tickets?! Oh my Dark Stars! Oh, c'mon Cygnus. Crack a smile at least.

If you snag the stupendous Project Platinum Ticket, you can create your own custom SDPlus of your avatar with a special extra pose! If you decide to pick the famed Rainbow Paw Ticket, you can exchange it to recolor an Animal set or fur!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!