User Image

One, two, three, four, oh gosh. Gaians, I just can't stop opening up this amazing new chance item! I'm addicted! It's like, woah, I just got THIS amazing new Black Friday 2k14 release, but what will I get next time I open it? You see my dilemma? I just can't stop until I get my hands on all of these amazing items!

User Image

Open up the Super Black Friday 2k14 Grab Bag and you have the chance to win ANYTHING that isn't limited quantity from our amazing Black Friday Sale! Yes, anything. Anything? Anything! Anything. What I'm getting at here is that you can win anything.

Sweet new items like Fawn March, Distracted Messiah's Tresses, Icicle the Angelic Cat, and [Animal] The 16 Bit Legend? YES!

Amazing bundles like the Thief Bundle, Princesses of Everything, Counterfeit Bride Bouquet, and Pure Intentions Collection? YES!!

Chance items, like Shake a Leg, Stellar Vortex, and The Great Race? YOU BETCHA!

Tickets, like the Project Platinum Ticket, Mini Golden Ticket, Azure Paw Ticket, Project Ruby Ticket, Project Platinum Ticket, Golden Paw Ticket, Rainbow Paw Ticket, Project Rainbow Ticket, and Project Golden Ticket?! OH MY GOSH, YES! ALL OF THOSE ARE UP FOR GRABS!!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!