User Image

Gaaaiaaans, it's like you haven't even noticed the amazing new Monthly Collectibles! I know they got a little buried under those neato Tiers, Chance Items, and Limited Quantity Items, but my Collectibles are the best thing ever!! I promise to pout with the biggest frowny face I can make if I don't see more excitement for these! Really, I will!

User Image

The November Monthly Collectibles are naturally wonderful new sets sure to keep any outfit looking fresh and fabulous!

Curious Mona: Mythical woods, curious fairies and strange creatures...is it all just a figment of one young girl's imagination or has she been welcomed into a unseen magical world? Includes her beret, innocent face, short brown hair, white coat, forest green dress, stockings, and a mysterious forest background.

Illusive Faun: Only the trees, wind, earth and sea know his name, and in him, all the wonders in the unseen world are revealed. Can he be trusted? Includes his cloak, branching arms, long hair, curled horns, hooved legs, face, and leafy loincloth.

[Animal] Fanciful Sprite: These beautiful spirited creatures are as old as time itself. Will you follow her through the labyrinth? Includes light blue butterflies, fairy wings, fairy-sprite skin, legs, pointed ears, antennae, and glossy-eyed face.

OH MY GOODNESS. It's amazing! Not only do we have these totally super cute Monthly Collectibles, but they're also available all stuffed into a brand new bundle pack! You can get five Monthly Collectible envelopes for 999 Gaia Cash -- that's like getting one for freeeee! I'm so excited I think I'm gonna explode!! Don't you see why I'm sooo insistent that you check 'em out?! Aren't they PERFECT?!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!