User Image

Hey Gaians!

Just dropping in to remind you to come meet my latest arrival. I think partying is important. In fact, I like to plan my days around my ability to have an awesome time. Every day is a celebration! They say today is a gift, so let's treat every day like it's the best gift you'll ever get! This new arrival is going to make sure you live each day like it's the last day of the best party you've ever been to! Check it out:

User Image

Dashing Leo is here to make your every waking moment the best one ever. You only live once is the mantra that this hip and styling young charmer takes way too seriously. This daredevil clubs it up at all the hottest scenes! And the music festivals! And the underground raves! And the supermarket... And in the middle of my shop...for hours. I just can't keep with this stylin' success of a limited quantity set! I sure hope you can, Gaians! You definitely don't want to miss this amazing deal!

Cruise on down to La Victoire to pick up your own Dashing Leo before it leaves the shop on November 11th at 9:59 AM PST or whenever it sells out! And be sure to stay hydrated! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!