User Image

Hiya Gaians!

It's a been a great day for new additions to La Victoire! We've had some amazing and extra-special new arrivals, but this one is really splendid! Why, some of my guests are so loud and pushy that they make me look like a much tinier Kitten Star than I am. This darling newcomer is so polite and calm! What a dear! I'd love to introduce you:

User Image

Stylish Pageturner is enthralled in the latest magical adventure epic by her absolute favorite author! She's barely said a word since she arrived, but that sweet fwip of page after page reminds us that she's still here, and still extremely adorable! She seems to prefer a down to earth look, and is rocking a ton of casual and charming couture! What do you suppose is happening in that book to keep her riveted? Should we ask?

Oh! I was just informed that the head wizard of the magicians' council was just ruthlessly struck down by the dark and possibly very misunderstood traitorous warlock! I hope that's not going to spoil it for you, readers! Stop by La Victoire to pick up your own Stylish Pageturner before she leaves on November 11th at 9:59 AM PST or when she sells out! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!