User Image

Hiya Gaians!

I have some wonderful news I can’t wait to share with all of you! I received two special stylish visitors today here at the shop. I was so very comfy napping on some soft sweaters when these two waltzed right in through the door! Let me introduce you so you can partake in their fashion fabulousness!

User Image

Meet the Obstinatus Prince of Lalune who is a headstrong young mercenary who has won many battles with his unflinching will and powerful weaponry! He has an air of unbridled ambition and amazing regal poses that can’t be beat! They say he even has phenomenal Drake powers, but no one really knows how he acquired them. One thing is for sure this ambitious prince is sure to fight his way through the ranks to the top!

Check out another exciting guest I have today! Meet Catch Hop who stopped by the shop looking extra cozy in her lovely blush pink ensemble. She is always perfectly dressed for any occasion, whether doing a little shopping or having a friendly get-together this look is sure to please. What a sweet statement she makes strolling around with her stylish bunny inspired accessories! She has some sweet kicks that would make anyone so hoppy! ...see what I did there Gaians?

Be sure to stop by La Victoire before these two fabulous treasures leave the shop on November 8th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out! It might be sooner than you think. Hope to see you again soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!