User Image

Hello, Gaians!

It's time for another round of intoxicatingly cool street fashion updates for all you experts in casual style and stunning stroll-wear! For a little help, I've called in two of the foremost experts in all things cute and cool to give their input on what is certainly hot, and undeniably not. Whip out a notepad and get to scribbling, because here they are:

User Image

Lavender Street Style Cupcake looks absolutely delectable in that sweet outfit made up of pretty, pastel-coated, pastry-inspired poses sure to please any picky pâtissière! This bold fashionista loves to hit the busiest districts around and strike adorable poses for her dedicated fans!

Mused Beats digs a more underground approach. With a deep crimson color scheme and some cool, coordinated couture, this crazy creative competitor is always looking stunning! With that sharp of a look, let's hope no one gets cut (although the blood would blend nicely into this gorgeous set!)

Be sure to sroll your way to La Victoire and strut your stuff by picking up one of these amazing limited quantity items before they leave the shop on November 7th at 9:59 AM PST or whenever they sell out! I'll be practicing my alliteration in anticipation of your arrival. See you soon!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!