User Image

Hey Gaians!

It's been a good while since I've managed to shock and amaze you with another of my extra cool super sweet La Victoire sales! So consider today your lucky day when I announce that bundles of Treat of Tricks and Luminous Void are now back at a shocking discount for a limited time only! Meowza!

User Image Open up the Treat of Tricks Bag to win of the amazing bundles from the Halloween 2k14 Sale, like the Quiet Sketchbook Bundle, Halloween Bloody Bundle, Lovely Pumpkin Lucie Bundle, or even the amazing Treat of Tricks Bag Exclusive Bundle that contains ALL of the amazing bundles featured during the Halloween Sale! Bundles of these are back and discounted!

User Image All Luminous Void: Rift bundles are a shocking 30% off! Using a Luminous Void: Rift is simple! This enhanced CI automatically transports you to the rarest encounters Luminous Void has to offer, making it easier than ever to snag a fabulous victory prize! And believe me, there are some pretty astounding rewards available through that strange portal. Take a step through and you might return with remarkable brand new sets like Definitive Daeva, The Briar Witch, Lady's Agony and Rapture, and Mesmerizing Bard. Just be careful! It's quite a tumble down that rabbit hole, and you definitely don't want to hurt yourself.

Scoot your way over to La Victoire to take advantage of this spectacular deal before it's too late! And remember, bundles of these amazing chance items are going fast!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!