User Image

Hiya, Gaians!

Let me tell you a tale of adventure, heroic deeds, romance, and of course, princely apparel! This familiar story starts with a quest and then travelling about the countryside having a fighting good time! Next there's a mysterious rose and lovely lady… Who can say what happens next?! For your next adventure why not stop by the shop and get an amazing princely getup perfect for all your heroic deeds!

User Image

Meet the Prince of Roses, who is quite dashing with his winning smile! This prince is always stylish with his black cape ready to save the day… and any young lady in trouble! With his trusty blade he can overcome any obstacle! How handsome and noble; no wonder he is always stealing the ladies’s hearts! I must admit even my heart beats a little faster when he is around with his perfectly put together ensemble!

Stop by and meet this handsome lad before he is gone! Available only in limited quantity Prince of Roses will be leaving the shop on November 14th 9:59 AM PST or when he sells out! See you soon adventurers!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!