User Image

Gracious, Gaians, it's been hard to science with all these sweet and spooky distractions running around! Why, I thought I saw a rare undiscovered type of species the other day, but it was just another one of you tricksters in your monstrous costumes! Boy, was that embarrassing. I had the new species name picked out and everything. But I guess none of you want to change your names to "Singh legatum est immortale," do you? Well, I did manage to discover something brand new, at least: L'histoire de Mephiste has a new evolution! Take a look at this fascinating new development:

User Image

User Image L'histoire de Mephiste The court was busy with party preparations, and for a night Briar went unnoticed, even as she snuck into the great underground treasury. Generations of jeweled crowns, silk robes, and gilded weapons glittered in the dim light of Briar’s single flickering candle. She was certain she would find something to impress the beautiful Saffron…

Without warning, a cold wind swept through the chamber, snuffing out the candle’s flame. As Briar’s eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw that it was not entirely black. An eerie glow emanated from an old dusty book, pulsing subtly as if with a dark heartbeat. Briar traced its cover with her finger - a moon’s silver face, with one blinded eye. She heard it speak.

~Claim your birthright… It is already yours…~

Suddenly the book disintegrated under Briar’s touch, its pages crumbling to dust and its words lost. The silver mask remained, cold and beautiful in the princess’ small hands…

Unfortunately that's all the time I have this week, but be sure to tune in next time for our next Evolving Item Report! You can see all these incredible items and more in La Victoire, and don't forget to vote in our Weekly EI Poll to let us know what your favorites are. See you soon, junior scientists!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!