User Image

Friday, Friday, Friday! For some this may just be another day spent slaving away in front of a desk or behind a counter, but not for me! The life of an amazing scientist is far too exciting to be considered average. Although, I did spent most of today slaving away in front of a desk. But it was worth it, because I've managed to discover an entirely new Evolving Item to analyze! This calls for further study, of course, but I'm delighted to introduce the spectacular L'histoire de Mephiste to you all:

User Image

User ImageL'histoire de Mephiste: Long before the epic of Sainte Ciel and Princess Rosamund, the world was wild with magic. Under the reign of the dark ylves, a permanent twilight settled over the land for generations, and the kingdom lay out of reach of the sun's warm arms.

The king and queen's first child was a baby girl, and the court sorcerer named her after the thorny velvet flowers that grew along the castle walls - Briar. But like all royal children, Briar was born under a dark star. She would grow up in the lap of luxury, under the silver light of the moon, but she would never be permitted to venture beyond the castle walls. Nor was she allowed to learn the secret of her family's lineage, magically sealed in a black book, hidden from the light deep within the castle's shadows...

Unfortunately that's all the time I have this week, but be sure to tune in next week for our next Evolving Item Report! You can see all these incredible items and more in La Victoire, and don't forget to vote in our Weekly EI Poll to let us know what your favorites are. See you soon, junior scientists!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!