User Image

Ahoy, me hearties! Yar, 'tis I, Dread Pirate Cap'n Jet, scourge of this here fine shopping establishment! I'm searchin' fer a precious plunder right now; y'see, me first mate Cygnus the Spineless is rumored to be hidin' a chest full of goods right here in this shop, and I mean to find it! And when I do, I'm going to claim all that sweet, sweet booty for myself! YAR HAR HAR HAR, MINE IS A PIRATE-Y LAUGH! All right, just another three paces forward... One, two, three, and -- aha! Treasure found! Time to pry this baby open...

User Image

Dangit! It's not filled with pirate treasure. Heck, it's not even filled with cookies! All my hopes and dreams are ruined... Cygnus, you're always such a disappointment! Oh, but wait... Is that -- could it be? It may not be filled with gold doubloons and pearl necklaces, but there's a far greater treasure hidden in this chest! Why, it appears to be a veritable Collectible Fantasia! It's brimming with amazing Monthly Collectible recolors: Raijin's Wrath, Endearing Schoolboy, Lovely Porcelain Doll -- why, there's even a Gaian-created recolor in here! Let me take a good look at it... Aha! It's clearly the Iron-plated Ronin Band by fellow Gaian Ronin~Wing. Fancy finding that in there! Plus there's tons more stashed away... Guys, you simply have see this for yourself! Drop by La Victoire soon and take a peek inside, okay?

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!