User Image

Gaians, confessing your love to someone is probably the most challenging obstacle a young person will ever face. Forget exams, acne, or potential embarrassments in gym class -- telling a fellow student you like like them is terrifying! Of course, I can't claim to speak from experience. Back in star kitten school (which is totally a thing that exists, and not something I just made up) I was so popular I had kittens confessing their love for me practically every day! I'd swagger down the hallway in my letterman jacket, because I quarterback for all the sports, and the ladies would just swoon left and right. But enough of my totally, legitimately true nostalgia (because it is true, honestly, just don't go looking for my yearbook or anything) -- it's time to take a look at our latest recolor!

User Image

Seven Day Affection makes my heart go doki doki... Do you think our love will remain true forever if I confessed under the cherry blossom tree? Only one way to find out! In the meantime, be sure to check out this gorgeous recolor right here in La Victoire. We also have the Seven Day Bundle, which includes Seven Day Affection as well as Seven Day Love, Seven Day Misery, and Seven Day Empathy. They'll be in the shop until August 3rd, 9:59 AM PST, so drop by soon before school lets out for the summer!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!