User Image

Oof -- hang on, Gaians. Sorry, I'm just... I'm STUCK. I tried to put on this gigantic hoop skirt with all of its pretty ruffles and now I can't escape it! I can't even find the exit, guys! There's just... there's so much volume, and delicate lace, and oh no. Am I going to have to live here forever? Will I be known as "that cat that couldn't find his way out of a giant skirt, who is still totally awesome despite the ridiculous situation he now finds himself in" forevermore? I can't have that, guys! Let me just... Squirm around a little more, I swear I'm seeing light from somewhere and... AHA! FREEDOM! SWEET, PRECIOUS FREEDOM! Phew. It was a little hard to breathe in there. So, lesson learned: cats do not work well with Victorian garb. I suspect these new gowns would look fabulous on you guys, however:

User Image

Formidable Baroness and Dire Baroness are two new regal additions to the baroness line and are just as lovely as can be! You can find them alongside the Baroness Bundle, which includes the original Grim Baroness and the Cynical Baroness as well. They'll be in the shop until August 3rd, 9:59 AM PST, so why not visit the shop soon to pay your respects to these lovely ladies?

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!