User Image

Gaians, I just attempted to live out one of my kittenhood fantasies without great success: I attempted to swim through gold coins. It always looked so good on cartoons! But it's just left me smarting and sore -- lesson learned, I suppose. And now I have all these piles of gold coins simply just going to waste! Would you guys like 'em? They're not doing me any good just sitting around the shop after all!

With our various Piles of Gold you could win a simply staggering amount of coin. You might even walk away with one trillion gold! We've neatly organized our gold piles into three different sizes to make things a little easier for you: Pile of Gold gives you an ample reward, Large Pile of Gold grants you a huge amount of gold, and Colossal Pile of Gold nets you a MASSIVE gold prize! All three do have the chance to win that sweet, sweet trillion gold, however. These amazing Gold Chance Items are even set at all new, super affordable prices -- it's an absolutely golden bargain! This incredible deal won't be around for long, so make sure you drop by La Victoire soon to give them a try!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!