User Image

Ohmigosh! It's finally time for our July Monthly Collectibles to open, and I'm so excited I baked a cake, a pie, another cake, brownies, a gateau, a tarte, a torte, a quiche, some marshmallows -- look, I baked a lot in anticipation! I'm a nervous baker. Ohhhhh, I just can't wait to see what's inside...

User Image

July's Monthly Collectibles feature a coy matsuri princess in walolita garb, an enigmatic man dressed in blue, and a playful nine-tailed fox!

Princess Hanabi: Declared the princess of the festival, this lovely young woman is less interested in catering to her adoring fans and far more intrigued by the mysterious man in blue. Includes her butterfly hairpins, crown, voluminous wavy pink pigtails, playful face, walolita dress, kimono sleeves, and slender legs with bloomers.

Nagashi Shounen: Although the festival is normally a time for fun and frivolity, this handsome man seems surprisingly somber -- perhaps he chooses to use this time to reflect? Includes his kitsune mask, spiky dark brown hair, happi coat, obi belt, long black gloves, and loose-fitted pant legs with boots.

[Animal] Festival Kitsunebi: A tricky little matchmaker, this adorable fox has taken it upon herself to make sure love blossoms in the summer. Includes her lace dress, dark red hair, mischievous face, stockings, kimono-sleeved arm poses, magical bell, and nine-tailed fox fur.

These incredible new items are now available at La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!