User Image

Another fabulous Friday, science fans! Are you ready for some knowledge to hit you in the face like a banana cream pie? No? How about just the pie then? Darn! How am I ever going to find subjects for my banana cream pie velocity experiment... Well, I suppose we ought to look at this weeks evolving items! We've got evolutions from Peony and Blossoms and Rose Saga to cover, so let's dive right in!

User Image

User ImagePeony and Blossoms: After a litany of posters put up on every utility pole within a five mile radius of your home, you've come to the conclusion that Blossom -- as you are now calling the dog -- seems to not have a family. It's hard to resist buying things for the adorable pooch: chew toys, bowls, rawhide bones, the best puppy chow your salary can buy. And the pièce de résistance? A gorgeous designer handbag, the perfect size for toting along your new furry companion. Ready for a fun day with Blossom, you easily tuck her into the bag and wind a colorful ribbon through your hair that perfectly matches the bow Blossom had tied around her neck when you found her.

Time to enjoy your day!

User ImageRose Saga: Rosa couldn't wait. The same mysterious force that led her to the gilded tome in her hands urged her to follow Celeste up the Academie's many tower stairwells, until she reached the Council conference hall. She peeked around the corner and spied a small group of students, one of whom stood at the head of the table; Celeste waited meekly at her side. The girl's long midnight curls hid a rose-shaped scar, and she possessed a cold, familiar beauty. As Rosa watched her, the girl stopped speaking and looked sharply toward the door. Their eyes met. It was like looking into a dark mirror.

"Rosa!" Celeste called, though her voice shook slightly. "W-we were just starting... Please, join us?"

Cautiously, Rosa rounded the corner, her eyes moving between Celeste and the mysterious stranger. The stranger gazed back with an unreadable expression as she laced her pale fingers with Celeste's, her rose ring flashing in the dim light.

"Rosa, this is the student council president," Celeste said quietly, "and my fiancee... Briar."

Unfortunately that's all the time I have this week, but be sure to tune in next week for our next Evolving Item Report! You can see all these incredible items and more in La Victoire, and don't forget to vote in our Weekly EI Poll to let us know what your favorites are. See you soon, junior scientists!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!