User Image

Bundlemas Day Seven is here at last! Today we celebrate not only with some of the greatest bundles to have ever graced La Victoire's distinguished shelves, but also with one of my favorite traditions: singing operatic arias in Cygnus' room until he begs me to stop. And then, of course, to continue singing. It drives him crazy -- and, despite the strain on my throat, it's way more fun than it ought to be. I'm going to go do my vocal warmups now, but before I do let's take a look at today's final Bundlemas offerings!

User Image

Today we've got some incredible items all bundled up for you! Our Male Bundle contains treasures like Maker of Pies and Christened King's Dark Proud Locks, our Female Bundle includes lovely items like Lestelle and the Keiko's Chiffon, and our adorable Animal Bundle is loaded with awesome items like [Animal] Rumble Roar and [Animal] Late for Animal School -- plus tons more not listed here! Remember, bundles will only be in the shop for twenty-four hours before they're gone, so you've gotta act fast if you want to take advantage of these incredible deals! Today's bundles will be in the shop until July 14th, 9:59 AM PST until a brand new set of bundles comes into the shop.

But that's not all we have in the shop! We've also stocked up on the incredible Random Bundlemas, a grab bag full of impressive goodies! Opening one up could net you any of the human bundles from days of Bundlemas past, but if you're lucky you might score the ultimate reward: the Super Bundlemas. This astounding bundle includes every Bundlemas bundle, and an Angelic Halo! It leaves the shop July 14th, 9:59 AM PST, so make sure you get yours before it's gone!

This has been the best Bundlemas EVER, everyone! Thank you all for making it so special!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!