User Image

Oh my gawsh, it's finally time! Quick, quick, turn the TV on! It's almost time for the Global Kitty Awards and I'm dying to see who wings "Best Murderous Stare" and "Most Likely to Sleep On Your Pillow and Not Wake Up Despite Being All But Thrown Off the Bed" -- my two favorite catergories, of course. I wasn't nominated this year, but next awards season I'm looking to take home the big prize. Okay, they're about to announce the highly competitive "Luckiest Gaian Ever" and it's... You! Wow! I didn't even realize you were up for an award, congrats! Lucky for you -- which I guess makes sense, look at the award you just won -- you can get your award from me. Let me show you!

With the Global Kitty Awards simply pick up your trophy and receive an ample sum of prize money! Who knows? You might even go home with 125 billion gold! I know most people say it's just an honor to be nominated, but a cash prize always helps too, I think. If you want to take home multiple trophies, however, I recommend nabbing one of our Global Kitty Awards Plus packs or bundles. Opening one of those is equivalent to opening 100 Global Kitty Awards all at once! You might even get lucky and receive multiple rewards: you could score up to 400 Global Kitty Awards at once! Drop by the shop before July 6th, 9:59 AM PST to get your trophy, guys!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!