User Image

It's summer, everyone! A season of flowers, frolicking, and feeling fabulous! I guess you could say summer is my most favorite time of the year, except every time is my most favorite time of the year, so whatever! It's irrelevant! It doesn't matter! Because why am I talking about myself when there is something SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT OH MY GOSH. Did you guys know that today is the start of a brand new month? IT TOTALLY IS. I know, it crept up on me too! But that means we've got brand new Monthly Collectible letters in La Victoire! EEEE! I'm so excited, guys!

Our July 2014 Sealed Letter and Sealed Letter Bundle for July 2014 are officially available, and let me say that I'm a real fan of it! I can't wait to see what's inside... But if you have your own ideas, let us know! We're holding a contest asking about your ideas for future Monthly Collectibles, and, ohmigosh. Guuuuyss! I am so so so so STOKED to read all your amazing concepts! Make sure you participate, okay? You might even win two Sealed Letter Bundles for July 2014! SO AWESOME OH MAAAANN. Okay! See you there, guys!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!