User Image

Wow guys! That "Rain Rain, Go Away" song is apparently a more powerful chant than I initially thought! After reciting it a few times -- both in normal English and a then in Pig Latin, just for good measure -- it seems as if the rain clouds are finally starting to clear! Alas, that means Make It Rain won't be with us for much longer. But never fear! There's still time to pick one up if you're interested in making a little gold...

That's right! With Make It Rain you'll be literally showered with gold! And until they leave the shop tonight, all bundles of Make it Rain are 40% off! Simply open one up and see what kind of weather you get. Clear skies? Less gold. But if you're lucky you might earn yourself a hurricane of up to one billion gold! That's a rainy season I can get behind, even if I don't like getting wet! Just bring an umbrella -- I know those gold pieces landing on your head can hurt a little. Make It Rain will be in the shop until April 7th, 11:59 PM EST, so be sure to drop by soon and check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!