User Image

Uh oh, everyone. Did you guys hear that distant rumble? Looks like there's a storm a-brewin'! Judging by the clouds I'm guessing it's going to be a real doozy, too! What's that? You're saying it's a beautiful day with a bright blue sky, plenty of sunshine, and wee little birds whistling tunes at one another? Well, yeah! Of course! But I'm not talking about that weather -- I'm talking about the upcoming monsoon of treasure from Make It Rain, with bundles being offered at a whopping 30% discount!

That's right! With Make It Rain you'll be literally showered with gold! Simply open one up and see what kind of weather you get. Clear skies? Less gold. But if you're lucky you might earn yourself a hurricane of up to one billion gold! That's a rainy season I can get behind, even if I don't like getting wet! Just bring an umbrella -- I know those gold pieces landing on your head can hurt a little. Make It Rain will be in the shop until April 4th, 11:59 PM EST, so be sure to drop by soon and check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!