User Image

All right, who left all these weird blue orbs all over my lawn? Seriously! Who did it? Was it you, Cygnus? Did you do this? ... Okay he's not really responding, mostly just glaring at me, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's not the perpetrator. But the outside of my shop is all but littered with the darn things. They all just sort of popped up overnight! I'm kind of curious now... What could possibly be inside 'em? They're awfully warm to the touch. Oh, wait. Hang on. They're wiggling. THEY'RE WIGGLING. WHY ARE THEY WIGGLING. Oh no. Are they eggs? Are a bunch of alien babies about to be born on my lawn? This is it. This is how it ends. Our new alien overlords have arrived and that's that. Goodbye, world! I know you'll miss me because I was amazing! Remember me always as four thousand times better than Cygnus!

Wait. What's that? That's not an alien at all! Oh my goodness. It's adorable! Guys,you just gotta look at these new cuddly friends!

User Image

Looks like these Mystic Shells are actually filled with mythical beasts! And not aliens. Phew. Crisis averted. And aren't they just the cutest? I see a bakeneko, a kappa, a kitsune, and a sweet little moon rabbit... And is that a beautiful dragon? Wow! So long as they aren't trying to take over the planet, I think they're pretty okay with me. Mostly looks like they wanna play and snuggle more than anything else. Would you guys be interested in checking them out? I mean, they can't just live on my lawn forever. And there are still tons of unhatched eggs... Well, drop by and see if any of the eggs call to you!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!