User Image

Y'know, I've been thinking lately... and I've come to the conclusion that a family of hamsters lives behind the reels of the Perfect Spin and run upon command whenever the lever is pulled. I mean, how else would the reels know when to move and stop? When I told Cygnus about my awesome and totally correct theory behind the mechanics of the Perfect Spin, he just stared at me like I was crazy and went off to mumble about levers, mechanical reels, and the like. Cygnus doesn't know anything though, so you probably shouldn't pay too much attention to him. Now, I could spend all day telling you lot about the specifics of how this ingenious system is set up, but I came here to invite you all to celebrate this groundbreaking discovery with me! I will be offering the Perfect Spin at an awesome 20% off until 11:59pm EST to match the sheer awesomeness of my genius!

All you have to do is pull the lever and the hamsters will do all the work for you! It's pretty amazing, right? If the hamsters are in a good mood (or if you're lucky), you get to choose your prize; you could win up to 500 million gold or incredible items like Flatline Love, Ashen Marionette, or even an Angelic Halo! The Perfect Spin will be in the shop until March 26, 2014 at 11:59pm EST, so be sure to give those hamsters a good workout until then!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!