User Image

You know, Gaians, the world just isn't as black and white as it seems. Some might even argue that our world operates on fifty shades of gray. But I don't let that get me down, no sir! I mean, I know everything can't be sunshine, lollipops, and beautiful rainbows. That's just a fact of life! But it doesn't really make me feel blue anymore. In the past I might have been prone to despair, thrust into a black abyss of paralyzing fear at the mere thought of having to deal with life's many terrifying complications, but these days I welcome it! Why? Because of the Numbers, friends. That's why I became an accountant, you see. Well, that and the fact that I'm really, really good at it. There's no "inbetween" with math. You're either right or wrong! No indefinites there; either you get back a paper covered in red "X"s that signify a needed correction, or you score perfectly (like I always do.) Ah, math. My sweet, sweet bastion of well-needed stability in this chaotic world we live in. Of course, I do have other comforts! It seems as if this month's Advance Chance has finally arrived, and not a moment to soon!

User Image What will the next CI be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the April Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

Hmm! I've given this one a quite thorough shaking and I can tell by the rattling I'm hearing inside that there have been a few interesting changes! It appears that some old items that have gone below a certain value have been removed to make way for other items, giving you a higher chance to receive new items! I also only see one Advance Chance box -- I guess we're only having one Chance Item this month! And I must say, some of these boxes are rattling a little more loudly than others. My guess is that this month's Chance Item offers double prizes for getting to the victory stage! That means you'll receive two items for every victory instead of just one. I'm practically green with envy! Color me surprised, but excited, about all these changes. Be sure to check out our April Advance Chance, available now in La Victoire!