User Image

Guys, I gotta admit... I'm kind of freaked out. I decided to check out La Victoire's attic, to see if Cygnus had hidden any extra candy up there, but what I found was just SUPER WEIRD. It was just a bunch of these strange dolls hooked up to machines! Being the fearless kitten that I am, I decided to investigate this matter more thoroughly. I found out that these dolls were being wiped from the inside out. No memories, no personalities, no real features or anything! Just creepy blank dolls. Now, I don't know who put those there, or how they even got into my attic in the first place, but I now have a plethora of empty dolls that are in desperate need of some personality and pizazz. So, I've decided to give Gaians out there a chance to claim this incredible opportunity as their own! Plus you might even win some gold or gorgeous prizes, just like the ones pictured here:

User Image

With the amazing Project Dolled Up, you could win up to one billion gold or gorgeous items like Melodious Cantata, Luxurious Lucie, or even SDPlus #362 Fallen Star! However, I've also snuck in something extra: the Platinum Ticket. The Platinum Ticket gives a lucky Gaian the chance to create an SDPlus doll of their very own, with a special bonus equip pose! It could be a hairstyle, some enchanting eyes, a fancy belt, a tattoo of me on your face... Anything, really, so long as it abides by our rules and regulations! Although I highly suggest the face tattoo. Just sayin'. You'll also receive copies of your doll to give to your friends! Or, you know. Set up a little shrine to yourself. (It's what I would do.) So, who here wants an adorable little dolly dressed up like them? Then drop by La Victoire before March 28th, 11:59 PM EST, when this super awesome item leaves the shop! Who knows? You might be a lucky winner! Make sure you visit the official Project Dolled up forums to read all the rules and our handy FAQ. Happy doll hunting, Gaians!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!