User Image

Y'know, I paid a visit to Gold Mountain just recently, and I gotta say... That place is awesome! The lights! The music! I've never seen anything like it before. With all the flashing strobes and futuristic sound effects I almost felt like I was back in space! It was practically home. I ran around for a while, ogling everything I saw, until the bouncers realized an adorable kitten jumping on everything might be potentially bad for business and they kicked me out. Their loss! But I was already so inspired by some of the things I saw that I wanted to try it out myself! So, with nothing but some ingenuity, a fervent hope, and Cygnus' surprisingly adequate engineering knowledge, I've made myself my own miniature slot machine! And then I loaded it up with amazing prizes, just like the ones pictured here!

User Image

Perfect Spin makes it easy to win incredible rewards -- if you're lucky, that is. Pull the lever and see what reels you get! If you end up winning, you get to choose your prize: you could win up to 500 million gold or incredible items like Flatline Love, Ashen Marionette, or even an Angelic Halo! But if you get a not-so-great spin, well... You'll still get to pick whether you want to win a great item or some gold, but maybe just not as much. The most important thing to remember is I'm not gonna kick you outta my shop, unlike those bossy jerks at Gold Mountain! Oh, and make sure to also remember that Perfect Spin leaves the shop March 26th, 11:59 PM EST if you wanna try your luck! Who knows? You might even win the jackpot!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!