User Image

All right, I'm fed up with Cygnus always hoggin' the spotlight in Gauntlets and Goblins. Time to go back to the basics! Good old Dice Roll -- we had some awesome times, didn't we? Like when I couldn't stop myself from batting you around? Or like when I "accidentally" swallowed two dice? Such fond memories. Truly, it was a golden age. I see no reason not to revisit such happy times, right? So let's bring Dice Roll back to La Victoire! I mean, who wouldn't want to win amazing prizes like these:

User Image

With Dice Roll it's simple to win tons of gold or a great item! Just toss the dice and see what you win. You might score a valuable rare items like The Forest Fawns and an Angelic Halo, or up to 100 million gold! Oh, and the best part? If you win gold you've got a chance to roll again and double your winnings. Of course, if you lose your roll, you lose half your winnings. Time to start tossin' around some dice! They'll be in the shop until March 20th, 11:59 PM EST, so I hope to see you in La Victoire real soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!