User Image

I learned a new game the other day, Gaians! It's called blackjack, despite the fact that it doesn't involve beating people over the head with a club. Disappointing, I know, but it's still a ton of fun! Basically the idea is you get two cards, and the total of those two cards adds up to a number. The goal of the game is to get the cards to add up to twenty-one! So you can stay, or hit -- so long as you get 21 or under, you're pretty much golden! If you go above, though... Well. You bust. It's so much fun! I've made Cygnus play it with me for the past three hours but eventually he got sick of it and wandered off to take a nap or something. I dunno, I was so focused on the cards I wasn't really paying attention. Hey, would you guys mind stepping in and playing a few rounds with me instead? I promise it'll be worth it! I mean, just look at all the great prizes you could win!

User Image

With Blackjack or Bust the game is real simple! You get two cards that add up to a number. Depending on what number you get, you're gonna wanna hit or stay! Staying wins you a moderate amount of gold -- but if you're adventurous like me, that just ain't good enough. You gotta go for that twenty-one! If you hit and score twenty-one or under, you win extra gold! If you bust, however... Well, at least you still win a compensation prize! It could be anything from Heart x Mind to Princess Chimes. Oh, and the gold you could win? Up to one billion, if you're really lucky! So whaddayah say? Play a few rounds with this poor kitten? I'd sure appreciate it! I'm gonna be playing games until March 19th, 11:59 PM EST so I hope to see you real soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!