User Image

Hm. Hello, guys. Feel like it's been a while since we talked. Mostly because I got sick of, you know. Talking. So I had Jet do it for me for a while, 'cause he's better at it. But okay. I think I can manage some now, I guess. I'm still working on my art and stuff and I think it's been going pretty well. Decided to revisit an old Gaian classic and add some of my own flair. Here, see for yourself:

User Image

I like to think that these White Laurels would only have been handed out to the purest of heroes, you know? Not that ancient Greece had a lot of those. Have you guys ever read any of their mythology? Long story short: everyone is crazy, and everyone gets their comeuppance. At least it's honest. Anyway, they're available now in La Victoire, along with the Ebon Laurels and the original Golden Laurels. There's also a bundle featuring the entire collection, so if you'd like 'em all be sure to pick up a Glorious Laurels Bundle. They'll all be in the shop until March 16th, 11:59 PM EST. And now I'm tired of talking already. Okay, um... Have a good one, I guess.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!