User Image

Hah! Look at that! I totally slayed the heck out of that boar! I'm getting so much better at this it isn't even funny. It doesn't matter that Cygnus is playing a royal vampire elf bard with flowing raven locks and eyes that shine like green glass, good ol' Beardo here is movin' on up in the world! What was that, like... Two extra XP? Awesome. Only 38,00414,002 to go until I level up! I'm making some record time, all right? Just gotta find another boar to punch until it promptly expires and... Wait. What day is it? What time is it? What? Noooo. Nooo! We're that close to our campaign ending? Critical Roll is leaving La Victoire soon? But if I don't level up some more, how can I win rolls on all the fabulous loot we've got available?

User Image

Critical Roll is easy to play -- just toss the dice and see if you win your encounter! You could win items like Blade of the Dawn Sky or Gabriel's Wings, or up to 250 million gold. If you win gold you'll even have the chance to try for a critical hit and double your winnings. Fumbling, however, means you lose half your winnings. Man, it's just not fair! Just when I was starting to totally get awesome at Gauntlets and Goblins, too. Sigh. Well, there's still some time to play. You've got until tonight, March 15th, 11:59 PM EST to toss a dice and see what you win! Me, on the other hand? I gotta make sure Beardo is ready to pulverize Cygnus' bard into a perfectly coiffed paste.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!