User Image

Hey, everyone! How are you all doing? Feelin' a little more fashionable, I hope? I'm certainly feeling pretty haute couture at present. Did you notice? I'm wearing the epitome of style and fashion! Here, let me turn around so you can see better. See the paper taped to my back? The one that reads "KICK ME"? Isn't it just the most stylish thing ever? Aren't you jealous? Cygnus told me all the fashionable Gaians wear signs like these. He said he picked this up at a very expensive shop just for me! Although, weirdly enough, it does kind of look like his handwriting... Either way, I think I'm lookin' sharp! And if you wanna bump up your style a little as well, why not check out Project Couture? It's filled with fabulously fashion forward items like these!

User Image

With the fabulous Project Couture, you could win up to one billion gold or gorgeous items like Beyond Brown, Shibuya Nobody, or even an Angelic Halo. But that's not all! If you're very lucky, you might win the incredible Golden Ticket! This Golden Ticket allows you the opportunity to partner up with a talented artist from Gaia to design your own unique item set! Once your set is completed it will be sold as a Limited Quantity Item in La Victoire, and you'll receive 25 million gold for each 100 sold! And, if your item sells out completely, you'll get a 100 million gold bonus! Make sure you visit the official Project Couture forums to read all the rules and regulations! Pretty exciting, right? Just remember that Project Couture leaves the shop March 8th, 11:59 PM EST! Now, I gotta head out into town and strut my new, amazing look. Cygnus agreed to watch the shop while I'm gone. He even smiled a little! What a nice guy!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!