User Image

Has anyone here ever talked to Stein before? He's an interesting guy! Apparently he holds contests for Gaians where they can submit their own ideas for items, and then he makes those items and puts them up in his shop! Also, he's a all covered in stitches and parts from different people. So, you know. That's kind of unusual. But he's super nice! And his interest in fashion, particularly couture designed by Gaians, is really fascinating to me. So I figured, why not take a page out of Stein's book? I grabbed some fashion forward items along with some nice sacks of gold -- and an AMAZING something extra -- and tossed them all into this super cute shopping bag, and voila! We've got ourselves the brand new, super exciting Project Couture!

User Image

With the fabulous Project Couture, you could win up to one billion gold or gorgeous items like Beyond Brown, Shibuya Nobody, or even an Angelic Halo. But that's not all! If you're very lucky, you might win the incredible Golden Ticket! This Golden Ticket allows you the opportunity to partner up with a talented artist from Gaia to design your own unique item set! Once your set is completed it will be sold as a Limited Quantity Item in La Victoire, and you'll receive 25 million gold for each 100 sold! And, if your item sells out completely, you'll get a 100 million gold bonus! Make sure you visit the official Project Couture forums to read all the rules and regulations! So, who here is feeling lucky AND creative? Project Couture is only in the shop until March 8th, 11:59 PM EST so visit La Victoire and remember, Gaians: make it work!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!