User Image

Woohoo! It's a real party out there, isn't it? I mean, it's always a party in La Victoire when I'm around -- since I'm such an entertaining delight, obviously -- but people are going real crazy today! And why shouldn't they? I've heard tell that it's Mardi Gras, and people tend to really go wild for it. Parades! Music! Singing and dancing! Sounds like my kind of shindig, actually. Cygnus is way too sullen to even consider celebrating today, but feh! Who needs him? I'm gonna keep this party going the best way I know how: bundles! Check it out!

User Image

We've got the Mardi Gras Princess Bundle for you lovely ladies lookin' to celebrate in attire fit for royalty, the Mardi Gras Wealthy Visitor Bundle perfect for being mysterious while still catchin' eyes at the party, and the Mardi Gras VooDoo Master Bundle is ideal for those who like to dabble a little in the dark arts. There's also the Mardi Gras Surprise, which could open up to reveal any of the bundles listed above, or possibly the rare Mardi Gras Super Bundle with items that are sure to make you king or queen of the parade! These fabulous items will be in the store until March 6th, 11:59 PM EST, so whaddayah say? Let's get this party started right!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!