User Image

Looking for a treat that's equal parts fashionable and delicious? Well then look no further, friends! I've created something amazing: wearable cat food couture! Yes, this was a long time coming. I've been developing this for weeks now, and I can say with certainty that it's going to take the fashion world by storm! Feast your eyes on my most amazing masterpie -- wait. No, no, get off of that! Shoo! My... my beautiful clothes... I knew I shouldn't have opened up my shop to every stray cat that wandered in! They've already eaten half my garments! Noooooooo!

... Okay, well. I guess while Jet is busy uh... Resolving this crisis, or whatever, I can show you an item that you might actually wanna wear. Or eat. It looks pretty tasty, admittedly. Anyway, check it out.

User Image

Sweet Doufu Hua has enough style and flavor for third and fourth helpings. Pretty cute, right? It's available now in La Victoire and will be in the shop until March 6th, 11:59 PM EST. We've also go the Doufu Hua Treat Bundle with the entire collection of these amazing delicacies. So, um. Drop by, if you'd like. I think Jet is gonna need some consoling and I'm not exactly the right guy to do it.

MY BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!